Owned by GeorgeMalagon.com TheCrazyCities is a entertainment site hub in the internet that he created to introduce entertainment and travel tips in 110 cities via Pinterest, TheCrazyCities goal is to showcase entertainment and travel tips for travelers and locals online and in person with our restaurants.
crazyATLanta is the first Tavel Spot Restaurant & Bar worldwide, is a pioneer offering a selective compilation of street food “NOT fast food” as well with a compilation of cocktails, private events, entertainment as well travel tips via TheCrazyCities.com
Urban style, crazyATLanta is a Travel Spot Restaurant and Bar that serves and welcomes anyone in Atlanta. With the fantastic flavor of Chef Leo Carrasco, we have the most flavorful pizzas, southern wing flavors, tex-me, Spanish tapas and more, which will fill all of expectations.
With the vision of grow and expand our brand all around the world we are welcoming possible business to join us in this long journey. A bright spot in any neighborhood for lunch, dinner, events and private entertainment. We have created and developed restaurants that are warm and inviting with a style that reflects our uniqueness.
- We are the first attempt of a Travel Spot Restaurant World wide starting in Atlanta, Ga, growing city call hotLANTA, for all great artistic wave that the city is being having in the past years.
- Our Restaurant serves a big variety of food, from NYC style pizzas to the tex-mex options, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, tacos as well the famous southern chicken wings and burgers.
- Full bar service with exotic and international cocktails coming from all around the world.
- We are open for Lunch, form @ 1130am to late dinner until 1000pm Mon-Thu and Fridays and Saturdays until 12:00 for our late guests (New locations have the option of breakfast)
- Visit crazyATLanta.com for travel tips as well our staff will inform of the crazy things to do in the city. Or just look at our tv’s or projectors they will have information about the city and what to do thru a slide show.
- Entertainment from, painting classes, open mic, karaoke to Fridays and Saturdays late night entertainment with diverse dj’s until 2:30am
- Art, we showcase local and international artist and their work, as well we offer the opportunity for artist to chose one of our walls as a canvas.
- Online presence since September 2009
- 1st Travel Spot Restaurant and Bar worldwide since August 2015
- Food and crazyDrinks, our street food compilation fulfill any appetite “Street food NOT fast food” plus our signature drinks “If is NOT strong is NOT crazy”
- 10 Different cuisines with 116 food items
- Food cost +/- 20-28%
- crazyDrinks, 77 alcoholic items from beer, wine and exotic cocktails
- Alcohol cost 15-22%
- Online orders via AMAZON prime, GrubHub and Eat24
- We own and manage 100% our own websites and domain names like… crazyATLanta.com
- Event venue for large parties or any type of celebration
- Set menus, with a 20 items event menu offering UNLIMITED food or crazyDrinks for a set price
- Catering option with our 20 items event menu options or customize menu option, up to 50 miles
- 23 Years combined experience in the industry between George and Chef Leo
- Merchandise seller through TheCrazyCities.com, T-shirts and hats
Pick your city… 100 cities under one umbrella, full of taste and fun.
USA: 31 cities: Annapolis, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cupertino, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Monterrey, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Oakland, Orlando, Palo Alto, Panama City, Pensacola, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Francisco, San Jose, Savannah, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Washington, Wyoming. Canada 3: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto. Europe: 25 Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Dortmund, Dublin, Geneva, Gibraltar, Humburg, Istanbul, Lisbon, Liverpool, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Millan, Monaco, Munich, Porto, Rome, Venice, Vienna, Zurich. Latin America and Caribbean: 16 Acapulco, Bariloche, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Caracas, Cartagena, Kingston, Lima, Medellin, Mexico City, Panama, Punta del Este, Rio de Janeiro, San Juan, San Paulo, Valparaiso. Asia: 13 Bangkok, Beijing, Hiroshima, Hong Kong, Manila, Mumbai, New Delhi, Osaka, Shanghai, Singapore, Tapei, Tokyo, Yokohama. Middle East: 3 Doha, Jerusalem, Telaviv. Africa and Australia: 3 Capetown, Melbourne, Sydney
Become a Part of TheCrazyCities JOURNEY
We will provide you vast, hands-on knowledge and experience derived from years of both successes and failures that have accumulated into a company that not only has survived, but also thrived. Consistency is the name of the game in this industry, and with weekly and monthly visits from our regional team we will ensure that our standards become your standards.
Your membership into the family also provides you will all the tools necessary for success, including but not limited to:
- Employee and management training
- Our exemplary detailed day-to-day financial oversight of every aspect of your franchise
- Any and all marketing plans
- Our recipe and menu research and development
- Website design and maintenance
- Ongoing business strategies
- Provision of consultants
- Product development
- Vendor negotiations and bargaining power
- Ongoing training
- Ongoing goodwill
- Local and regional advertising
- Continued efforts to further expand and develop the brand through recruiting and bringing in new franchises to the system.
You’ll need a minimum of $50,000 in non-borrowed liquid assets and a net worth of at least $300,000. The total cost of each unit varies by size and location. TheCrazyCities’s franchisees pay an initial franchise fee of $35,000. Fees for subsequent stores are $30,000 respectively. Royalty and continuing services fees are 6% of gross sales. Advertising fees are 4%.
All new franchisees participate in an intense 30-day training program and 6-week apprenticeship program. When you’re done, you’ll be fired up to operate your store!
Most importantly, your royalty fee ensures that as member of the TheCrazyCities family, we will always be moving forward to present the most fresh, desirable, innovative and relevant TheCrazyCities brand possible.
1st time restaurant investment
*Price it’s been base on City of Atlanta licensing, taxes and laws
For more details contact George Malagon